HURRY, very limited time offer! This is amazing news, as this is the Largest Sign-Up Bonus Ever Offered with this SPG Card! Until March 30, 2016, get 35,000 Starwood points on the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express personal card, and also get the first year after completing the minimum spending requirement of $3000 within the first 90 days. You also get the first year fee waived! SPG is one of the most versatile travel programs in the world, and I value 35,000 SPG points to be worth at least $750-800! And for all those people won’t don’t know what SPG is, Starwood Preferred Guest is a free membership program that provides access to over 1,000 hotels and resorts in nearly 100 countries!
Here are some of the best benefits of getting this card:
- Welcome bonus of 35,000 SPG Points to start to use on your favorite hotels and/or airlines
- First Year Free – don’t like the card, cancel before your year is up and keep the 35,000 points
- No Foreign Transaction Fee – no more getting nickeled and dimed on exchange rate when traveling
- Free Boingo Wifi at over 1 million Boingo Wifi hotspots worldwide
Up to 7 nights free at your favorite Caesars Entertainment properties!
Aloft Bangkok – Starting at only 3,000 SPG points per night!
Why is this is huge deal? What can you do with 35,000 SPG Points? Here are some of my favorite uses:
- Get up to 7 nights FREE at your favorite Caesars Entertainment Resorts properties(click here to view SPG prices)
- At 3,000 points per night redemption, get up to 9 nights FREE at a category 2 hotel worldwide
- As a bonus, get the 5th night free if you’re redeeming for at least 5 nights
- Convert the 35,000 points at 1:1 to your favorite airline loyalty program such as the ones from American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Aeroplan, Hawaiian Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines, British Airways Avios & Many more! If you collect points for any of these airlines, you must sign up for this offer!
- As a bonus, for every 20,000 points you transfer, you get 5,000 bonus points. So easily get 50,000 total after spending $5,000, which equals to a minimum of 2 round-trip flights anywhere in North-America for most airlines.
Fly Emirates Business Class with Alaska Air Mileage Points!
For those having problems spending the $3,000 min requirement within 90 days, the best way to get around this is use the card to pay all your bills such as your cellphone/cable/internet, insurance, dining, groceries, gas! Use it to pay your travels in Las Vegas as it’s accepted almost everywhere, and as a last resort, purchase prepaid VISA or MasterCard Gift Cards, or your favorite Gas Cards as everyone needs to fill gas!
If you have any questions on how to use your points or maximize value, please feel free to leave a comment here and I’ll get back to you asap.
Click here to sign up for your personal SPG AMEX Card and get your 35,000 welcome points today!